Reprise... My original "Inside This Nightmare"

Have a song you'd like some feedback on? Post your music here for constructive criticism, mixing advice and peer reviews.

Topic Author
Verndog
Platinum Member

Reprise... My original "Inside This Nightmare"

Post by Verndog » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Well. We had just started to make a little name for ourselves around my area as "The Kouncil". But tragedy strikes... as in the way of selfishness and the "I don't want to do songs people like only what I like" attitude. So the vocalist quit. Fine and dandy. I bought some gargle wash and redid stuff. I wrote this song all but the words, but its copy written as this. So I made a reprisal of my own work. So without further ado, here is the revamped, jacked up version, with myself, the Verndog, on the helm of vocals and bass duties. Enjoy!

The stupidity of one's actions is equally proportioned to the amount of people who saw you do it
Single can be purchased here!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/devil ... =721722185

splitting hare
Charter Member

Re: Reprise... My original "Inside This Nightmare"

Post by splitting hare » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:35 am

:horns: Great stuff as always, Vern! I know a lot of excellent bands that have disbanded and a lot of excellent musicians either sitting at home or rarely playing because of the attitude, "I only play what I like." If that is one's attitude, that is their right but I am so happy to be playing with musician's now that just want to play ALL the songs! LOL - Originals, covers, we don't care, we're playing music and having fun doing it. :rawk: Keep on rockin' Vern!
Eric
Soundclick stuff
Soundcloud stuff
"A man in a really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio! Give me a pen - I'm signing, you're signing, we're all signing!" - Lenny Haise