Yesterday

Have a song you'd like some feedback on? Post your music here for constructive criticism, mixing advice and peer reviews.

Topic Author
Craig
Site Admin

Yesterday

Post by Craig » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Another "Afternoon cover":

Craig Brophy
I like to plug a power strip into itself. The current loop generates infinite free electricity!
I've come up with a solution that I honestly think works out best for one of both of us.
My Facebook, My Music, My Pics

splitting hare
Charter Member

Re: Yesterday

Post by splitting hare » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Nice! You made my wife shed a tear (she does that every time she hears this song!). Keep up the great work! Beatles' tunes rule! :rawk:
Eric
Soundclick stuff
Soundcloud stuff
"A man in a really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio! Give me a pen - I'm signing, you're signing, we're all signing!" - Lenny Haise

mdrs
Founding Member

Post by mdrs » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 am

Excellent! One of my fav songs, too.

I remember Sir Paul playing it solo with his lefty D-28, on the Ed Sullivan show.

:horns:
Don

"There once was a note, Pure and Easy. Playing so free, like a breath rippling by."
"The guitar is such a great friend... If you play guitar, you are already blessed."

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=574296

Topic Author
Craig
Site Admin

Post by Craig » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:49 am

Thanks, guys! I've always been a huge Beatles fan and there are several of their songs that I'd still like to tackle. One thing that always amazes me is how difficult they are. It always seems to be one of those cases where they sound simple but are quite hard.
Craig Brophy
I like to plug a power strip into itself. The current loop generates infinite free electricity!
I've come up with a solution that I honestly think works out best for one of both of us.
My Facebook, My Music, My Pics